How to Manage Phone Settings from your Device.
Configure A Phone
Configure Busy Line Feature
Active Call Features
- Check Voicemail – Press *98
- Call Recording– Press *2
- Attended Transfer to Internal Number– Press *4
- Send call directly to VM – Press *5
- Call Park– Press *9
- Press *9 on the keypad or “call park” soft key on your phone.
- The call gets assigned an extension where the call is parked and it is announced to the user 85xx(where xx is a number starting from 01 to 99)
1. Dial *98 from your phone in the office to check your Voicemail
2. Dial *99 + the extension number you want to check (*99xxx) from any phone in the office, then you are able to check Voicemail for any extension from any phone.
3. To check VM from any outside phone, dial your direct phone number, then press * when message starts playing, then follow the prompts
- Call Forward from Extension– Press*72
- Cancel Call Forward– Press *73
- To page all press **1 on the keypad or soft key on your phone. (Intercom will open on all Phone)
- The phones programmed for intercom setting with then open and the person initiating the intercom then speaks. All phones will play the message in real time.
- To page specific groups or departments press **1 plus the department number. (Intercom will open only on the phones assigned to that specific department)
- Press *2 from your phone while in call to record your phone conversation
These settings are controlled by a user when they are in a call conference that is set up from the Siarum dashboard
- 1 = toggle mute
- 2 = Admin Lock Conference
- 3 = Kick Last Participant
- 4 = decrease listening volume
- 6 = increase listening volume
- 7 = decrease talking volume
- 9 = increase talking volume
M-F: 8am - 5pm
300 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242